We have proudly improved the water quality
for thousands of homes and
businesses in Vermont since 1973.
It all starts out with wondering what’s in your water. Then the question becomes, “Who’s on your water?” Hopefully it’s us. Because at Vermont Water Inc., we are committed to making it easier and more convenient for you to make smart, educated decisions about the quality of your drinking and working water, and how to correct it if necessary.
Our Water Quality Association Certified Water Specialists offer unmatched experience treating all types of water conditions, from “chemical free” iron removal, hard water softening and “salt-free”conditioning systems, to UV disinfection, reverse osmosis systems and “whole house” or “under the sink” water filtration.
We also specialize in treating health-related contaminants commonly found in Vermont wells such as Coliform Bacteria, Arsenic, Lead, Nitrates, Radium, Uranium and Radon. Request a water test, and we can advise you on how to get your water tested, what you should test for, and help you interpret the results. We can even do the sampling.
We are not a high pressure sales company. Rather, we have built a reputation for quality and excellence over many years of service to our loyal customers, by putting the “customer” back into “customer service”. So whether its “rotten egg” sulfur odor or “green stains” from low pH, corrosive water, we can offer you sound advice and help you get the right system for your needs.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a local Vermont-based business Celebrating Our 40th Year in operation
- You can speak with a Water Quality Association Certified Water Specialist about your water problem and available solution options
- We have recurring maintenance service to protect your water quality and equipment investment with no contract required
- We offer fast, same-day service when you really need it
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, or your money back
- We feature a 3-year labor guarantee on all our installations, exclusive of normal maintenance (in addition to the manufacturer’s equipment warranty)
- We are fully insured and licensed
- We have monthly equipment rentals available (no charge for labor or repairs)
- We accept credit cards and can arrange financing terms
We invite you to take a few minutes to explore our website and discover all of our many services and products, and learn why Vermont Water, Inc. is the intelligent choice when it comes to solving your water problems.
For more information or to schedule a free estimate, please contact us by e-mail or call us today toll free at (800) 639-7038.